We're keeping students learning both in and out of the classroom.
Explore the department's Learning remotely resources to support both online and offline learning for all students.
Canley Vale High School has moved to a 'Learning from home' online model where teachers will be uploading all learning activities online for students to complete at home.
Classwork will up uploaded to Google Classroom. All students are expected to follow their normal timetable at home; login to their Google Classroom and complete the work provided. Teachers will provide feedback and assessments online.
The school will remain open for those students whose parents are essential workers or special circumstances. Students needing to attend school will be provided with teacher supervision of online learning, however, not necessarily by their normal class teacher.
Students also have access to additional Google Classooms, which have been set up to further support our students. These include - Wellbeing, Senior Student Study Periods, Library and Numeracy.
- NEW Information hub from the NSW Department of Education with COVID-19 updates
- CVHS students Learning from home Student Expectations and Responsibilities
- Google Classroom access (including Wellbeing Classroom)
- Mindfullness and Meditation. We recommend students practise meditation and mindfullness in order to manage feelings of anxiety.
Smiling Mind Website
Calm Website & App
- Department of Health - Covid-19 Support
- How to Protect yourself and others
Any students having difficulties accessing their Google Classrooms, please contact the school office on 9728 7071 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning remotely without technology
We understand some students do not have access to a device or internet for online learning. Contact the school to discuss non-digital learning from home options for your child.
Get up-to-date information about the department's response to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
NSW Health information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus).