Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning.
In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
Saturday school of community languages
The Saturday school of community languages (SSCL) is a Department of Education secondary school that offers language courses to students wishing to study their background language if it is not offered for study at their weekday school.
Enrolment and more information can be found in the Saturday School of Community Lanaguages - Enrolment Form 2019 or their website.